Jesus And Me Clan Forum
Welcome to Jesus And Me (JAM) Clan Forum Site! Please register! Thank you!
Jesus And Me Clan Forum
Welcome to Jesus And Me (JAM) Clan Forum Site! Please register! Thank you!
Jesus And Me Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus And Me Clan Forum

The Official Forum Site Of JAM Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

internet problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarron8
Neophyte Member
Neophyte Member

internet problems Empty
PostSubject: internet problems   internet problems EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Hello, In posting this I know I will receive help as this site is trustable and does good work. Thanks!

Now to the problems. Over the past years I have paid for internet from Century-tel. Location may or may not affect this but i live out of town. Now something that has occurred almost everyday since i have paid for this internet is that it goes down about every 12-24 hours. To get it back up i must physically unplug the router and replug after 15 seconds. This over the years has become quite the task. THe internet will go down even when in use. And the other problem is that i pay for 1.5mb/s and while that is barely anything my internet tops out around 95kb/s at the most. Ive seen it reach 100kb/s but that was a mere fluke.

Back to top Go down
Jarron8
Neophyte Member
Neophyte Member

internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Basic Internet Problem   internet problems EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Your Computer Registry Need to be cleaned soon.
A new computer, just like a new car has to receive maintenance or it will eventually slow down or even crash. Your computer's registry is the backbone and brain of your computer, it HAS to be cleaned every once in a while. Every program you've added or deleted to your computer over the period of its life is cluttering up your windows registry and SLOWING DOWN your computers processes and memory. Even more frightening, many of the programs you've installed are the culprits of why you're experiencing Spy-ware and Ada-ware problems! You might think your only solution is to either purchase a new computer or hire a computer technician both options are very costly and can be a real hassle. Fortunately with Registry Cleaner you can not only increase the speed of your PC but also optimize its overall performance.
Back to top Go down

internet problems
Page 1 of 1