Jesus And Me Clan Forum
Welcome to Jesus And Me (JAM) Clan Forum Site! Please register! Thank you!
Jesus And Me Clan Forum
Welcome to Jesus And Me (JAM) Clan Forum Site! Please register! Thank you!
Jesus And Me Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus And Me Clan Forum

The Official Forum Site Of JAM Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JAM_KUPIDO
JAM_KUPIDO

Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads Empty
PostSubject: Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads   Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Kindly click the link here http://jam1.malware-site.www
Back to top Go down
http://jam1.malware-site.www
Jarron8
Neophyte Member
Neophyte Member

Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads   Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:46 pm

I've been using Opera under its various forms for the last 8 years or so, and this 6th version of Mini was expected to finally deliver a "real" iOS experience, since Mini 5 didn't have pinch-to-zoom, for example. It's true that Opera Mini uses a specific user-agent that automatically identifies it as a mobile browser, therefore triggering websites into mobile view, but to me, it's an advantage, not a flaw: the pages are tailored for the screen, and you have minimal horizontal scrolling, if any. I've found mobile Safari to be faster that Opera Mini when first loading a webpage, while Opera is faster in pages you've already visited (easy, they're still in cache), but there's one point where Opera is really faster: in webpages rife with pictures. There, the compression Opera does on its servers prior to sending the webpage to the browser shows its usefulness. As for the "look-and-feel", to each his own, as always...
Back to top Go down

Opera Mini and Uzzap downloads
Page 1 of 1